403(b) and 547(b)

Where will your retirement money come from? If your like most school district employees, Teacher Retirement Services, Social Security, personal savings, and investments are expected to play a role. Once you have estimated the amount of money you may need for retirement, a sound approach involves taking a close look at your potential retirement-income sources. Need to make a change your 403b or 457? Please visit Omni's website at the link below. If you have any questions or would like to setup a 403b/457 please contact Brian Hart: Office: 817-614-9213 Email: [email protected]

Plan Features

Everything You’ll Need to Know

Plan Documents

No information currently available.